And while there is certainly a place for risk-taking and improvement in each new season, sometimes what you really need is tried-and-true, solid stuff. Stuff that is actually totally inside the box!”
- What has worked really well in the past year?
- What is a “classic” that would be fun to revive?
- What were people talking about after last summer?
- What is MY favorite event of the year?
- Where did we see the most life-change in the last season?
- What is easy to plan but brings the ministry a big win?
There’s a fine line between tradition and boredom, so be careful as you plan—but sometimes, the best things you can do are ones that already worked in the past.
Take a second to think inside the box for your next season of ministry!